Confidential Financial Client - Various Projects
CHP’s relationship with our confidential financial client began in 1997 when the confidential clients Investment Banking division, became one of the first major anchor tenants on the Canary Wharf estate, taking 750,000sq.ft of space. Projects were delivered under a Construction Management procurement route with CHP providing on-site commercial package management teams through both the initial fit-out projects and the subsequent day 2 accommodation works contracts. Shortly after its relocation to Canary Wharf, our confidential client sold off its equities trading business and rebranded, where CHP continued to provide cost management services.
For the following decade, CHP supported our confidential financial client throughout a period of global business growth providing both in-house Project Controls and Project Cost Management resources across the EMEA and Americas regions. CHP’s New York office was established in 2002 in response to this demand. Following the 2008 financial crisis, our confidential financial client acquired key assets from other financial clients resulting in a large programme of estate consolidation works, including the high-profile re-branding of its Times Square HQ.
- New York project 1 – office expansion
- New York project 2 – Infrastructure upgrade works within an occupied building
- New York project 3 – Major re-fit of trading floors
- New York project 4 – Various projects to reconsolidate various business units
- Mexico City – New office location
- Calgary – Office expansion
- Chicago – Expansion of trading floor
- Quail – Office expansion
- New York project 5 – Collaborative working space in mid town New York
- New York project 6 – New rooftop signage in Time Square location
- San Francisco – New headquarters building for global investment company
- Whippany, NJ – Construction of administration and DR space
Helping establish robust project control and capital planning process and procedures that successfully delivered over 120 Major Projects across 20 countries
Delivering fast track, high quality, programme sensitive projects that incorporated trading, client areas and business critical engineering systems
CHP’s experiences with our confidential client encompassed the full property lifecycle providing commercial support through business planning, business change and business as usual activities. By developing and delivering robust international project controls and project delivery processes and procedures, CHP became proficient in advising and supporting large corporate clients through significant business growth and portfolio transition programmes. CHP’s understanding and awareness of the investment banking and wider financial services sector has enabled CHP to become a consultant of choice in this sector.